Unicorn WarBear RPGs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where people can role play and have fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slight conundrum with my campaign...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Namo

Namo

A slight conundrum with my campaign... Empty
PostSubject: A slight conundrum with my campaign...   A slight conundrum with my campaign... EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:34 pm

I have done some thinking and have come to the conclusion that there may be quite an uproar if the three knight classes are not filled. Neither Archer nor Saber have been hit by the roulette, which I feel may cause a complaint if 2 of the 3 mainly sought after classes are not in the grail war.

Does anyone object to the absence of these two "Knight Classes" and, if so, what would the proper course of action be? Would you prefer that a re-spin of the roulette occur, that people be given the chance to change to Saber or Archer, or perhaps I try to find more people for the campaign?
Back to top Go down
sith alchemist

sith alchemist

PostSubject: Re: A slight conundrum with my campaign...   A slight conundrum with my campaign... EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:36 pm

Im ok with either decision
Back to top Go down
CrossRosario
Admin
CrossRosario

PostSubject: Re: A slight conundrum with my campaign...   A slight conundrum with my campaign... EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:09 pm

i dont care either but i feel as if we need saber and archer in the campaign. to me it just doesnt seem right
Back to top Go down
https://unicornwarbear.rpg-board.net
Namo

Namo

PostSubject: Re: A slight conundrum with my campaign...   A slight conundrum with my campaign... EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:42 pm

Update: I have managed to convince Adam (who was previously playing Avenger) to switch to Saber.

Is this satisfactory, or are there objections still due to a lack of archer?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slight conundrum with my campaign...   A slight conundrum with my campaign... Empty

Back to top Go down

A slight conundrum with my campaign...
Page 1 of 1