Unicorn WarBear RPGs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where people can role play and have fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Against the Rising Moon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CrossRosario
Admin
CrossRosario

Against the Rising Moon Empty
PostSubject: Against the Rising Moon   Against the Rising Moon EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:12 pm

Monsters have lived a life in the shadows but now have gained the ability to have a human-form. Since then, they have lived among the humans, some captured, some to get along with. Most of the famous in selling as slaves to others for income. Most believe they can become good or are they simply evil? Time will tell.

Play on both sides is fine by me.

edit-thtoneguy:i beleive we are going to be holding votes at regular intervals to decide winners of fights.
Back to top Go down
https://unicornwarbear.rpg-board.net
CrossRosario
Admin
CrossRosario

PostSubject: Re: Against the Rising Moon   Against the Rising Moon EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:56 pm

Crystal Moonsong is the captain of the Flying Hawk. She is a werewolf monster but hides her ears and tail under her clothes and frees other monsters from captive ships. She is seeking a special stone that can grant a single wish but you have to reword it right. Her wish is to have monsters live in peace with humans.

She stands along the ship awaiting the arrival of any oncoming ship.
Back to top Go down
thtoneguy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Against the Rising Moon   Against the Rising Moon EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:44 am

Hector Ocacio was down in the cargo hold examining his latest catch from the new world. Amongst the others an alarune, a doppelganger, and an ignis. Ha, he thought, those will pay for the crew's salary alone. suddenly the first mate bust through the door.
"Cap'n there's a ship off the port bough"
Hector didn't care much for the alert until one sentence caught his attention.
"It appears the crew are all monsters."
"set a course for the ship, I'm going to prepare my weapons"
he went to his quarters and began his prep.
some stabilizing capsules for any slimes, silver coated weapons for were, hmm so long as its day vampires shouldn't be a problem, and prayers to the gods that the ship didnt have an usshi-oni aboard. we lost too many crewmen to demonic taint the last time.

Last edited by thtoneguy on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CrossRosario
Admin
CrossRosario

PostSubject: Re: Against the Rising Moon   Against the Rising Moon EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:24 am

"Cap'n, there's a ship coming upon us." *Crystal looks over* Shit. Just what I need, anything to notice. Prepare the cannons. We're heading into battle. *she smiles an evil grin as she pulls out here sword* On my signal...FIRE! *the cannonballs shoot out*
Back to top Go down
thtoneguy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Against the Rising Moon   Against the Rising Moon EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:54 am

"hehehe they have no idea who they're dealing with. they dare fire on me? turn the ship to ram them full sails and prepare the cannons to fire on the collision load with chain and avoid crew. if we don't get them we're going to make damn sure they don't get away."he shouted his orders as he walked on deck "oh and double pay if we capture the entire crew alive." at least that would ensure most of them survived to be sold to the highest bidder.
Back to top Go down
CrossRosario
Admin
CrossRosario

PostSubject: Re: Against the Rising Moon   Against the Rising Moon EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:29 am

WHAT!? they are going to ram the ship. Crew, we'll take 'em on. Prepare the secret weapon. I think it's time she had some fun. *she turned to the oncoming ship* bring it on
Back to top Go down
thtoneguy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Against the Rising Moon   Against the Rising Moon EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:14 am

"oh the attempt to ram back eh? time for a nasty surprise. remove the figurehead" the crew does so revealing the fact that the figurehead is held on by three large spikes. "i think we'll win"
Back to top Go down
CrossRosario
Admin
CrossRosario

PostSubject: Re: Against the Rising Moon   Against the Rising Moon EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:41 am

Release the weapon. Bring out a ship's worst nightmare. *an usshi-oni appears from the floorboards and unleashes its fury by taking a small hand of the crew including the captain to the ship. Crystal takes a leap of faith at teh ship's captain and engages swords*
Back to top Go down
thtoneguy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Against the Rising Moon   Against the Rising Moon EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:21 pm

barely draws his sword in time to block as a few crew members are slaughtered by the surprise attack. hhe thinks "had to be an usshi-oni"he quickly examines the girl attacking him and realizes she appears to be the only human on their crew. "odd profession you've chosen helping these creatures. especially since most girls like you would probably want one as a pet." he then yells to his crew "grapeshot at the usshi-oni i want it dead before we get anywhere near it and as for the boarders capture don't kill you'll get better pay." he slashes at the girl as he gives his orders and draws his pistol in his off hand hiding it in his coat as it sways in the turn.
Back to top Go down
CrossRosario
Admin
CrossRosario

PostSubject: Re: Against the Rising Moon   Against the Rising Moon EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:30 pm

Don't make me laugh. I rather help than see them as slaves let alone pets. *dodges the blade but notices the gun* HEY HEY HEY! I'm not drawing anything like that? *goes for a round kick at the gun.* Usshi-Oni. You better go nuts and avoid those shots. *usshi-oni prepares a dive in*
Back to top Go down
thtoneguy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Against the Rising Moon   Against the Rising Moon EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:41 pm

hehehehe he lets her kick knock the gun up and shoots a rope above them crates of food knock the usshi-oni back. "oh how sad you hit your own team" he slashes at her with his silver sword.
Back to top Go down
CrossRosario
Admin
CrossRosario

PostSubject: Re: Against the Rising Moon   Against the Rising Moon EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:19 pm

*usshi-oni avoids but Crystal gets nipped by the sword* Aw man, you ruined my shirt. *she slashes back*
Back to top Go down
thtoneguy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Against the Rising Moon   Against the Rising Moon EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:18 am

he dodges narrowly under her slash and slides underneath her "let's see how your rear guard is my unlucky captain."he ends up behind her sword ready.
Back to top Go down
CrossRosario
Admin
CrossRosario

PostSubject: Re: Against the Rising Moon   Against the Rising Moon EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:57 pm

*attempts a kick in the crotch*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Against the Rising Moon   Against the Rising Moon Empty

Back to top Go down

Against the Rising Moon
Page 1 of 1